Office: Engineering II (27304) / Phone: (031)290-7145
Office hour: TBA
Teaching assistant: Dang Thien Binh (26317, )
Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd Edition
by T.H.Cormen, C.E. Leiserson,
R.L. Rivest, MIT Press, 2009
5. ITRC forum
– May 23 -> May 27
– Your name are registered
– May 23, no class but onsite visit and see the change
4. Programming Exam
– Programming exam time: 13h30, May 20, 2017
– Programming exam rooms: 21514, 22111, 23529
– Student list is in the attachment. Check which is your room for the programming exam. Audits are in the room 23529
– I will create an assignment “Programming Exam 2017″ and you will submit your programs to this assignment. The assignment will be
closed when the programming exam finished
– You will use Visual Studio for programming exam. The guideline of creating C++ project is in the attachment. I made it on visual
studio 2015 but I believe the process is same with visual studio 2013 and visual studio 2010 (rooms 21514 and 22111 have Visual
Studio 2013 installed. For room 23529, most computers have Visual Studio 2010, but some have more recent versions installed).
– You SHOULD practice the steps at home first to get familiar with how to use visual studio. It will save your time during the programming exam.
– Student list
– Guideline for programming exam
3. The makeup class will be on May 3rd, 2017 (same time (9:00AM) and same room (26515)).
2. The midterm exam will be held from 10:25 AM to 11:55 AM next Monday (April 17). There will be 2 rooms for the exam: 26312 and 26515. Students of groups 1, 3, 5 come to the room 26515 and students of groups 2, 4, 6 + audits come to the room 26312. You can find which group you belong to in this link.
1. No class on Wednesday, April 5th, 2017. The makeup class will be on May 3rd, 2017. Room will be announced later.
Lecture 0. C Programming and Data Structures
Lecture 1. Introduction/Insertion Sort/Merge Sort
Lecture 2. Growth of Functions/Asymptotics
Lecture 3. Recurrences/Heapsort
Lecture 4. Quicksort
Lecture 5. Counting Sort/Radix Sort
Lecture 6. Hash Tables
Lecture 7. Binary Search Trees/AVL Trees
Lecture 8. Dynamic Programming
Lecture 9. Greedy Algorithm
Lecture 10. Elementary Graph Algorithm/Minimum Spanning Trees